Earn 50% Recurring Commission
Welcome to the Affiliate Program of Social Aider. Our program is free and easy to join ( https://app.socialaider.com/referral-sign-up ). It requires no technical knowledge. If you have a website, a social media account or even an email list, then our program is an excellent opportunity for you to make some additional income.
How this works:
We will provide you with banners and textual links you place within your website, in your email list or in your social media accounts. When any visitor from your website/social media account/email list clicks on any of our links or banners, they will reach our website. Our affiliate tool will then track their activity and you will earn a commission based on their paid subscription.
Affiliate Program Details:
- Initial Deposit: ZERO. Joining is Free!
- Commission Value: 50% of each sale made
- Commission Type: Pay-per sale. Commission is paid for every sale you make.
- Payout Requirement: $25 USD – Minimum balance required for payout
- Payout Duration: Payment is made once a month for the previous month.
- Payment Via: By PayPal.
- If you’re ready to take advantage of this unique opportunity make sure you carefully read the rules below and if you agree with everything create your affiliate account and start promoting Social Aider right away!
Why promote Social Aider and not something else?
- Earn a huge 50% commission on all sales made through your affiliate link.
- Commissions will be paid directly to your PayPal account.
- Social Aider is best in the industry and it is easy to promote the best.
- Social Aider is constantly evolving and adding new features, so we will always be ahead of competitors. Making Social Aider the best bet to buy, and easiest to promote.
How much will you get?
As stated above your commission is 50% for all sales someone you brought makes for the first 12 months of their stay.
At the moment we have 2 pricing plans so it depends on which one they choose, here’s a short bottom line of what you can actually make:
|NUMBER OF SALES||PERSONAL PLAN||PROFESSIONAL PLAN|
*Commission is calculated for the whole 12 months period.
**Small PayPal fees/bank transfer fees that were not taken into account will make the actual sum slightly lower but not by much.
If you continue to bring in clients at the above rates you can start enjoying those commissions each month and have a nice extra income.
How will I get paid?
All commissions are paid via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account you will have to create one or you won’t be able to take advantage of this affiliate program.
When will I get paid?
- When a visitor sent by you makes a payment, 50% of it (minus 3% payment processing fees as applicable) will be added to your affiliate account.
- When they make a payment you will also receive an email with that info so you know how well your affiliate campaign is going.
- There is a minimum threshold of $25 that you need to reach in order to be paid.
- We process all payment between 10-15th of the subsequent month, for the previous month. As long as you meet the above conditions the funds will automatically be deposited in your PayPal account. Payment will be in US Dollars (USD,$) for PayPal account holder.
Steps to becoming an Affiliate of Social Aider:
- Fill in our affiliate application, and submit.
- Log into your affiliate account and access the range of promo banners and text links. You can share these on your website, email list, social media, blog, articles, reviews, or even sidebars anywhere.
- When visitors click on your link and reach Social Aider’s website a cookie will be placed on their computer. This cookie will enable us to track that the visitor has been referred to us by you.
- Using this cookie we will track the visitor. If they make a purchase, based on the plan they purchase you will receive commission. 50% commission for every new paid subscription you refer to us!
Terms and conditions of the affiliate system
- You are not allowed to buy Social Aider under your own affiliate id or the id of a friend for the purpose of getting it at a discount. This is considered abuse and you will lose both accounts and forfeit any money involved.
- You earn 50% commission on all purchases made by people you refer using your affiliate link for the first 12 months. The exact commission will be calculated on the amount that we receive after deducting merchant/PayPal fees (usually 2.5-4.5% of the sale price).
- Sales are tracked using session cookies (the default browser option for most users).
- You must have an active PayPal account in order to receive payment.
- Your commission will be paid to you via PayPal within 15 days of the transaction month’s end, once you have accumulated a minimum amount of $25 in commission.
- Unethical use or abuse of the Social Aider’s Affiliate Program is a violation of these terms and will result in the termination of your affiliate account and all earned commission is forfeit.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time (without any written notification).
- You must use the Affiliate Program in a manner that demonstrates common sense and respect for the rights of SociaAider.com and third parties.
- You may not use our Affiliate Program on a website promoting sexually explicit material, violence, any kind of discrimination or illegal activities.
- Any kind of advertisement causing damage to our name or products is prohibited and will result in immediate termination of your account and all commission earned is forfeit.
- Spam, unwanted commercial email, posting in inappropriate newsgroups, inappropriate social networks or forums are also prohibited.
- You may not advertise in any way that conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name or your return e-mail address.
- We will not manually add commissions. Things like “My friend firstname.lastname@example.org got Social Aider through my link and I didn’t get the commission” won’t work, see above why.
- You are not allowed to copy any part of our site or blog in order to promote your affiliate link. All promotional material must be created by you and be unique ( except the images we put at your disposal in your affiliate account). If you are caught doing this your affiliate account will be terminated immediately and all commission earner that far will be forfeit.
Termination of your affiliate account
At its discretion alone, with or without notifying you, SocialAider.com reserves the right to terminate this agreement and your participation in our Affiliate Program immediately, should you commit fraud in your use of our Affiliate Program or should you abuse this program in any way. If such fraud or abuse is detected, SocialAider.com shall not be liable to you for any commissions for such fraudulent sales.
How Social Aider’s affiliate cookies works
Most of you might already know this, but seeing that we’ve had a few people ask why someone they referred to our site were not registered under them I want to explain clearly how cookies work so you understand what exactly happens with this process.
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer whenever you visit a site. When someone clicks your affiliate link a cookie will be stored on their computer telling us, each time they visit our site that they came to our site through your link.
Now, cookies are persistent and last for 60 days, let’s see what this means exactly.
Cookies are persistent – The cookie will be stored in a text file on the visitor’s computer. This cookie will continue to exist even after the visitor closes the browser
Cookies last for 60 days – Means that once you bring someone to our site, whenever he decides to purchase Social Aider during the following 60 days he will register under you. However if within these 60 days, the visitor you sent visits some other affiliate of Social Aider and clicks on the affiliate link provided by them, cookie of that affiliate will be dropped onto the visitors computer and your cookie will be overwritten. Commission will be paid to the affiliate whose cookie is present on the visitor’s computer when the purchase is made.
Things that can happen and a person doesn’t get registered under you:
1. As detailed above, that person can have someone else’s cookie on his computer, he might have gotten to our site before, even if he doesn’t remember doing it.
2. Some people regularly delete their cookies. It might sound strange but there are people that do it regularly in order to keep “safe” and not leak information on the web ( or so they say). It’s their computer and there is no way to prevent that. And if they delete that cookie there’s no way for us to know that that person was referred by someone in particular so that person is up for grabs for the next affiliate cookie.
This is pretty much all there is about it. Hope everything is clearer now.
Already an Affiliate?
Please visit the Affiliate Login page and enter your username and password to gain access to your account statistics, banners, linking code.
Eager to make some extra money and join?
If everything we told you so far sounds good to you, come join us and be a part of the Social Aider family. Let’s earn together promoting the best social media management software around.
Extra Reading – Affiliate Signup and Set up